QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software preferred by most of the small to medium-sized businesses. But being the best doesn’t imply that the software will not encounter with any sort of errors. These errors can hurdle the productivity of the software. One of the most common errors is QuickBooks Error 6000 83 that occur due to numerous reasons like:
· In case, the server has restricted access to the company file.
· When the QuickBooks Desktop Installation is incomplete.
· The firewall blocks the QuickBooks file then such type of error occurs.
· When the antivirus software blocks the QBDataServiceUser access.
· In case the file extension is not correct.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 6000 83
· When the Windows does not respond properly to the keyboard and mouse inputs.
· The Program window crashes immediately when the QuickBooks Error 6000 83 message pops-up on the screen.
· The Computer freezes periodically.
Troubleshooting Methods to fix Such QuickBooks Error
Method 1: Resolving QuickBooks Error 6000 83 manually
· Configure the security software setting in favor of QuickBooks software.
· Scan the folder where the company file has been stored.
· Stop the Multi-user access to host the company file.
· Now, try to open the company file from another location. If the process is successful then copy it back to the original location.
Method 2: Examine the backup filename
· Go to the Windows Start menu.
· Now, open the File Explorer and then search and open the folder with the company file backup.
· Right-click on the file that contain .qbb at the end of the filename.
· Rename the file and remove any special symbols or characters from the file name.
· Right-click on the folder that holds the QBB file and renames it.
· Make sure the file does not contain any special symbols or characters.
· Restore the company file.
Method 3: Download QuickBooks File Doctor tool
· Download QuickBooks File Doctor and save it on your computer system.
· Now double-click the open file and follow the instructions given on-screen to install the tool,
· Once the tool is installed in your computer system then run the File Doctor tool.
We hope that the given methods help you to easily fix the error, however, if you are still facing the same issue or unable to follow the given instructions then the user can get assistance from QuickBooks Mac Support Phone Number and QuickBooks Pro Support Phone Number team where you will get guidance from an experienced team of professionals who are available 24/7 to serve you in a better manner.