QuickBooks is accounting software mostly preferred by small and medium-sized businesses. With the help of QuickBooks, you can easily track your all business expenses, import and enter transactions, prepare payrolls, track payments and much more. It helps you to save your time and maintain your all finance-related information in an organized way. Sometimes, you require to convert your QuickBooks file from Mac to Windows and Windows to Mac. This process is known as Round-tripping. But most of the users do not have enough knowledge about it. However, at Quickbooks Support Phone Number USA, you will get instant support from our dedicated team of professionals who are capable of solving any issue in the least possible time. We are available 24 X 7 to get instant support from our experienced and well-certified team of experts.
Converting a QuickBooks file from Mac to Windows
· Opening your company file in QB desktop for Mac.
· Rebuild your data file now.
· Go to File, click to Export and choose QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
· Choose a location and click Save.
· Go to Show File in Finder to locate the file on your computer when the backup is created.
· Once the backup is completed, rename the company file so that when the updated copy is returned you will not overwrite it.
· Send the backup to the Windows machine.
· Go to File and select the Restore option.
· Choose Local backup and click Next.
· Now, browse the location of the backup of the company file for Windows and click OK.
Easy way to Convert QuickBooks file from Windows to Mac
· Firstly, update the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
· Now open the company file in QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
· Restore your lists, rebuild it and verify the company data file.
· Go to File and select Utility option and then click on Copy Company File.
· Save the file that you want to save.
· Open QuickBooks Desktop for Mac and then click on No Company Open window and then locate the file that you want to restore.
· A dialog box will appear on the QuickBooks that will ask you to restore a QuickBooks desktop for Windows file and then click OK.
· Now type a name for the restored file and then select Save option.
However, if you are facing any issue or error related to the process, then you can take the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number USA where you will get instant help for all your issue through our dedicated team of professionals. Feel free to get connected to our experts as we believe in complete customer satisfaction.